Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Accident
I was on my way to MMU after work with my grandmother to fetch my sis, where a blue wira with no number plate, driven by an International student, fetching like 3 others, dashed out from the junction and at that time my car was already in front of it.

BANG!

IDIOT!! Mimpi kah? Step la on that damn break, luckily my grandmother 'siam' abit to the left, else I dun dare to imagine what will happen to my car. (she was driving actually) I was sitting at the front, watching at how close our cars were and the whole thing…and oh wow…it did revive the memory of me driving a bumper car haha. Serious!

We stopped our car at the side of the road of coz and got down from it to settle stuff la, wat you expect! 3 or 4 international students came down from that wira too, to look at the damage done. My grandmother was like talking to them in Malay and they told me they couldn't understand. Hahaha…ok fine. Straight away I told them to compensate for the damage. Guess what was the damage? Were some scratches actually. I said I'll need to re-paint that part and I need money to do it. Funny thing started then.

I was basically only dealing with this one cute international guy. He IS cute ok. Oh well, this is the conversation with him.

Me: You have to pay us since it's your fault, you should have stopped at the junction. And now you banged us.
Cute guy: Err..yeah..hmm..erm..yeah….(then continue to talk to the rest in some language I can't understand at all)

Them, his fren started to get involved. This WAS the one who started to get on my nerves. Read on…

His fren: There are 2 lanes on the road, you…..(I din let him go on with his bull defense, I knew he wanted to blame me for using the lane closest to them, come on la, both lanes are ok to be used la bugger)
Me: No matter how many lanes, whichever lane I used, you should STOP at the junction and not juz come out like that!
His fren: I stopped.
Me: NO you didn't! You're already out from the junction and when you stopped, too late you already banged us!!!
His fren: *Speechless if im not mistaken*


They continued to discuss and discuss among themselves..

Me: I dun have time. Can you pls pay up now? I need to fetch my sis now! Rm50! Rm50! (hahahaha my grandmother buka harga one, not me coz I myself dunno anything about car paint or whatever man)

STILL…they were like hesitating and made me wait for nothing. At one point….

His fren: Juz scratches (touching it) You can use water to wipe it off.
Cute guy: Yeah when you wash your car, it will come off bla bla bla…
Me: Ok…you go get some water now, and wipe it for me now!!! (hmm I actually said such thing…tsk tsk)

*Forgot what happened in between*

His fren: My car's front light also damaged. (pointing at his pecah punya front light bulb)
Me: (boiling point) Hey, I dun care what's your damage man! Your fault, you banged me so you have to pay me for MY damage.
Cute guy: Can less? (like pasar malam like that)
Me: Rm50 is already ok, it's not much. (I takut also actually, I dunno if Rm50 for scratches is exaggerating or not)

They still wouldn't pay so I then said "I'm calling my dad and get him to ask from you then…he will come handle it" Then I made a call, and after a while the cute guy said "ok..we'll pay" They paid me Rm50 and smiled and went off. Hmm…

Aiseh..should have takutkan them and said "Oi your car no number plate, sumore got P sticker one, then langgar ppl, if I report, mati you, hahahahahahahahaa!!"

Note: Avoid banging or getting involved with anybody who had juz left work, especially women.


Fuhyo...orang dari mane tu?Eurasian ar?Hahaha...wahsei..no number plate still wan to argue.Yea..u should takutkan them ma since they dont have number plate.ish ish ish... tak mintak phone number from him ka??LOL =p  

_____________________

Eee..tak kuasa gua nak mintak phone number dia.

Not eurasian la, bangladesh kot.Not sure.  

_____________________

Post a Comment